11 Ekim 2009 Pazar

simple present perfect or the present perfect progressive

 Supply the simple present perfect or the present perfect progressive.
1a I . ….have typed........................................................................ all your letters. The job's done, (type)
1b I ..................................................... this report since yesterday and I'm only half way through, (type)
2a Your mother is still in the kitchen. She ................................................................. all morning, (cook)
2b I ..................................................... a lovely meal which I'll be serving in a couple of minutes, (cook)
3a We ........................................................ this garage ourselves and have just begun to use it. (build)
3b We ............................ this garage ourselves and hope to finish it within the next two months, (build)

Answer : 1a I've typed 1b I've been typing 2a She has/'s been cooking 2b I've cooked 3a We have/'ve built 3b We have/'ve been building

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder


Sitetistik