11 Ekim 2009 Pazar

I do-I am doing-I did-I was doing

 Put the verb into the correct form, present simple (I do), present continuous (I am doing), past simple (I did) or past continuous (I was doing).
1 We can go out now. It ...isn't raining... (not/rain) any more.
2 Ann ...was watting .. (wait) for me when I. arrived... (arrive).
3 I (get) hungry. Let's go and have something to eat.
4 What (you/do) in your spare time? Have you got any hobbies?
5 What speed (the car/do) at the time of the accident?
6 Mary usually (phone) me on Fridays but she (not/phone) last Friday.
7 At When I last saw you, you (think) of moving to a new flat.
B: That's right, but in the end I (decide) to stay where I was.
8 What's that noise? What (happen)?
9 It's usually dry here at this time of the year. It (not/rain) much.
10 Yesterday evening the phone (ring) three times while we ...................(have) dinner.
11 Linda was busy when we (go) to see her yesterday. She ................................ (study) for an exam. We (not/want) to disturb her, so we.......................... (not/stay) very long.
12 When I first ( tell) Tom the news, he ...........(not/believe) me. He.......................... (think) that I (joke).
Answers 3 'm getting /am getting 4 do you do 5 was the car doing
6 phones ... didn't phone 7 were thinking ... decided 8 's happening / is happening
9 doesn't rain 10 rang ... were having 11 went... was studying ... didn't want ... didn't stay
12 told ... didn't believe ... thought ... was joking

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder


Sitetistik