11 Ekim 2009 Pazar

A HOLIDAY JOB WITH A DIFFERENCE

 Put in the simple present or present progressive. Note where both forms are possible.
A HOLIDAY JOB WITH A DIFFERENCE!
I (study) ..am studying … English at Exeter University. I'm on holiday at the moment and I (work) 2 .......... in a public library. I'm lucky to have this job. I (not have to) 3 ............................. get up early. The library (open) 4 .................. at 10 and (close) 5 ............................. at 7. It's interesting work because people (always come in) 6 ............................. and (ask) 7 ............................. me to help them, so I (learn) 8 ............................. a lot about different subjects. I (enjoy) 9 ..................... the job and (find) 10 ............................. it very amusing, too. People (use) 11 ..............the strangest things as bookmarks. I have found a rasher of bacon (uncooked!). Matchsticks (be) 12 .............................. common and so (be) 13 ............................. bus tickets. My colleagues (always find) 14 ............................. things too - even a £10 note, but I haven't been so lucky! I often (think) 15 ............................. of the photo of a beautiful woman which I found. On the back were the words: 'I (love) 16 .................you. I (miss) 17 ............................. you and I'll never forget you.'

Answer: 1 am studying 2 am working 3 don't have to 4 opens 5 closes 6 are always coming in 7 asking 8 am learning 9 enjoy/am enjoying 10 find/am finding 11 use 12 are 13 are 14 are always finding 15 think 16 love 17 miss/am missing

1 yorum:


Sitetistik